- Neem is a natural antiseptic and it prevents the growth of microbes.
- It is known to have anti-fungal and anti-allergen properties.
- Made from herbal neem wood, it gently massages the scalp as you comb your hair, reducing hair fall and dandruff.
- It has blunt teeth and no static charge, also retains its natural freshness for a long time.
- No tree is cut down to make our Neem wood combs. We source it from trees uprooted due to natural causes or necessary removal.
Neem Wood Comb
- Dip a clean piece of cloth in any natural oil (like Olive, Jojoba or Coconut oil) and then rub this all over your neem wood comb.
- Slowly remove the dirt from the comb running the cloth through each tine.
- In case there are stubborn residues left scrub the comb gently with an old toothbrush.
- Wipe again with a piece of cloth and you may even lay the clean wooden comb on the towel to soak up the oil overnight.
Word of advice:-
It is important to use water sparingly during cleaning of wooden comb to avoid damage. Always wipe off water after cleaning and apply little oil all over your wooden comb.