A beautifully crafted toothbrush from sustainably grown bamboo. Naturally antibacterial and odour resistant.
One for you and one goes for Donation to Aasra Trust and Aks Foundation!
- Apply toothpaste/tooth powder as you require and brush.
- Wipe down the handle of the Bamboo Toothbrush and dry it under direct sunlight.
- Get a pair of pliers or tweezers, a tray or towel to better confine the bristles and avoid them from spreading out.
- Pull the bristles out of the head little by little in a slight rolling movement while pulling.
- The bristle shall go to a plastic recycling bin or reuse a plastic bottle to keep all the waste in one place ready to be correctly discarded to a kabaddi wala/recycling plant or use it like an Eco brick.
- After removing the bristles compost the bamboo handle.
- Depending on the type of composting, the bamboo handle can take from 4 months to 3 years to compost. You can also creatively DIY by reusing or upcycling the bamboo toothbrush handle.